A.C. Wilgar Sevenoaks Over Charging Policy
A.C. Wilgar Sevenoaks has a stringent, easy to understand policy on overcharging. A.C. Wilgar Seveoaks understand the importance of great service and outstanding customer care and know that overcharging is a worry for some customers. With A.C. Wilgar you can be assured that we will not tolerate overcharging under any circumstances. Our team of expert and qualified engineers fully appreciate, understand and follow our policy on overcharging.
We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and listen to our customers’ feedback after we have provided any service. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do therefore we make absolutely sure that they are satisfied with our engineers, our work and our prices. A.C. Wilgar understand it is fundamental to charge correctly and fairly for our work. We also understand that if we provide a great service for a reasonable price, our customers will come back to us. Our aim is to treat every customer with integrity and provide a reliable service that they can truly depend on and trust.
If any of our customers feel we have not met the high standards that A.C. Wilgar Seveoaks hope to achieve, then we would greatly appreciate your feedback. If you feel our engineers have not met any of the following criteria please contact us and we will be more than happy to follow up on your feedback.
A.C. Wilgar’s overcharging policy is as follows:
- A.C. Wilgar only charge for time spent on a job and the number of hours worked.
- A.C. Wilgar do not charge for unnecessary time spent away from the job, and always keep our customers informed with every step of the job.
- A.C. Wilgar engineers will give a verbal or written quote if requested before any work commences. All quotations are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- A.C. Wilgar does not charge for quotations available from our engineers.
- A.C. Wilgar are happy to make an appointment for an estimate or a surveyor to visit you if our customers’ request this service. We only do this with your permission and keep our customers informed of any costs that may be incurred.
- A.C. Wilgar provide an invoice showing a step by step description of every completed job carried out and a full breakdown of labour and material charges upon the completion of your job.
- A.C. Wilgar only advise our customers on work that is needed.
- A.C. Wilgar do not overcharge customers under any circumstances.